What does BOSLI stand for?
BOSLI stands for Bank of Saint Lucia International Ltd. (East Caribbean Financial Holding Company; St. Lucia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of BOSLI in our Acronym Attic
- Body of Safety Information (database)
- Bureau Of Silly ideas (London, UK street theater company)
- Bainbridge-Ometepe Sister Island Association
- Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training
- Behavior Observation Scale for Intramural Psychogeriatrics
- Bank of Scotland Investment Service (UK)
- Biin Open System Interface Extension
- Best of Super Juniors (Japan)
- Belize Offshore Services Ltd.
- Business Opportunity Sales Law of 1995 (Illinois, USA)
- Bank of Saint Lucia International Ltd.
- Bibliography of Scottish Literature in Translation
- Board of Studies Liaison Officer (Australia)
- Balance of Sustainment Model
- Better Off Single Mom
- Business of Sport Management (book)
- Brisbane Orthopaedic Sports Medicine Centre (Australia)
- Business Organizations as Single Market Integration Players (seminar; BusinessEurope; European Commission)
- Battle Oceanographic Surveillance Network