By achieving consistency of branding, Bank of Oklahoma Mortgage was able to raise the level of professionalism across all of its operations, strengthening the quality of relationships with both Realtors[R] and other referral partners, as well as the bank's borrower customers.
What does BOKM stand for?
BOKM stands for Bank of Oklahoma Mortgage (Tulsa, OK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Book Of Knowledge
- Box of Kundun (gaming)
- Bristol Orienteering Klub (UK)
- Bulgarski Olimpiiski Komitet (Bulgarian Olympic Committee)
- Bold, Original, Kitchen Artistry (Seattle, Washington restaurant)
- British Okinawan Karate Bugeikai (UK; practitioners of Traditional Okinawan GoJu Ryu Karate; founded 1978)
- Bank of Kentucky Center (Northern Kentucky University; Cincinnati, OH)
- Bermuda Open Karate Championships (annual event)
- British Officers Kegel Club (Germany)
- Brede Overleggroep Kleine Dorpen (Dutch: Small Village Wide Consultation)
- Bouwstoffenbesluit Ondersteunend Kennisgebaseerd Systeem (Dutch: Building Support Knowledge Based System)
- Bachelor of Oriental Learning
- Back On-Line
- Balls Of Light (paranormal phenominon associated with crop circles)
- Bangalore Online (city guide website; India)
- Bangladesh On Line
- Bankers Online
- Bark Out Loud
- Bausch and Lomb Inc. (stock symbol)
- Be On Later (chat)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CINCINNATI -- eLynx, a portfolio company of American Capital (NASDAQ: ACAS), today announced that Bank of Oklahoma Mortgage has chosen eLynx as the exclusive provider for end-to-end electronic mortgage transactions using the company's suite of electronic closing network (eCN) services.
Sharron Fuller, vice president of customer service for Bank of Oklahoma Mortgage, recently experienced the simplicity of conversion to the DDI process.