Under his tenure, he led the turnaround of the previously loss making Barclays Bank of Ghana.
What does BOG stand for?
BOG stands for Bank of Ghana
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BOG
We have 48 other meanings of BOG in our Acronym Attic
- Bearing Oil Film Thickness
- Blown Optical Fiber Technology
- Board of Foreign Trade
- Bureau of Fair Trade for Imports and Exports (Ministry of Commerce of the People's Republic of China)
- Business Opportunities from Turkey
- Building Our Future Through Science and Innovation (AU)
- Beginning of the Fiscal Year
- Burnt Orange Fan Zone (Texas Longhorns fan website)
- Band of Gypsies (band)
- Bank of Georgia
Samples in periodicals archive:
But the Bank of Ghana wanted us to recapitalise the combined bank to the amount of $60m when at the time its bank's ability to capitalise was only $10m.
The Bank of Ghana should stand ready to tighten monetary conditions, as needed.
2 million) of three-year fixed-rate bonds on July 30, the Bank of Ghana said.
However, he said both the current and GH cedi notes and coins would be in circulation for six months after which the old notes and coins would only be exchanged at the Bank of Ghana and other commercial and rural banks, but would not be legal tender.
A different GNA release published on October 17 2006 reported that the Bank of Ghana (BoG) had left its key interest rate unchanged even though the country's inflation rate decreased on the basis of the effect lower fuel prices being felt by Ghana consumers.