In addition, substantially all of the assets of the First American Bank of Georgia were sold on May 1, 1992.
What does BOG stand for?
BOG stands for Bank of Georgia
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BOG
We have 48 other meanings of BOG in our Acronym Attic
- Biodegradable Organic Fraction of Solid Urban Waste
- Bearing Oil Film Thickness
- Blown Optical Fiber Technology
- Board of Foreign Trade
- Bureau of Fair Trade for Imports and Exports (Ministry of Commerce of the People's Republic of China)
- Business Opportunities from Turkey
- Building Our Future Through Science and Innovation (AU)
- Beginning of the Fiscal Year
- Burnt Orange Fan Zone (Texas Longhorns fan website)
- Band of Gypsies (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Global Banking News - 01 November 2011 Bank of Georgia (LSE: BGEO) has said that it has closed the Ukrainian unit of its brokerage operation, BG Capital, based in Kiev, amid the changing business and political climate in the country.
Global Banking News-September 6, 2011--JSC Bank of Georgia seeks listing on LSE(C)2011 ENPublishing - http://www.