89 per cent, which is Bank of England base rate plus 2.
What does BOEBR stand for?
BOEBR stands for Bank of England Base Rate (mortgage rate)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Buffered Oxide Etch
- Bureau of Engineering
- Bureau of Explosives
- Bus Order Error
- Business Object Enterprise
- Business Opportunity Evaluation
- Beijing BOE Optoelectronics Technology Co., Ltd.
- Board of Executive Advisors
- Ethyl Biscoumacetate
- Boeing Alpine Society
- Blood Outgrowth Endothelial Cell
- Bogong Outdoor Education Centre (Australia)
- Bovine Oviduct Epithelial Cell (reproduction)
- Breckenridge Outdoor Education Center
- Bureau of Emergency Communications
- Barrels of Oil Equivalent per Day
- Book of Exalted Deeds (roleplaying games, Dungeons & Dragons)
- Bronx Overall Economic Development Corporation
- Book and Electronic Document Engineering (Netherlands)
- Beams On Elastic Foundation (mathematical model)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 per cent Bank of England base rate some forms of debt are worryingly expensive.
uk/yorkshire-air-ambulance * AS THE Bank of England base rate stays at 0.
But not all lenders are being so generous with their money and rates - even with the Bank of England base rate at an all-time low of just 1.
The best mortgage deal available for someone with only a 10 per cent deposit has increased by more than 1 per cent during the past year, despite the Bank of England base rate nearly halving from 5.
Following yesterday's announcement, around 30 lenders pulled their range of the tracker loans, which automatically move up and down in line with the Bank of England base rate, for repricing.
5% following last week's Bank of England base rate cut.
Tracker Abbey has a two-year variable rate tracker mortgage at Bank of England base rate plus 0.