The amendment will impact upon the Natural Gas Public Company (DEFA), the new state hydrocarbons company (KRETYK), the Institute of Neurology and Genetics, the Bank of Cyprus Oncology Centre, the Cyprus Energy Institute, the Cultural Foundation, the Research Institute and the Cyprus Orchestra.
What does BOCOC stand for?
BOCOC stands for Bank of Cyprus Oncology Centre (Nicosia, Cyprus)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Boletin Oficial de la Comunidad de Madrid (Spanish: Official Gazette of Madrid; Spain)
- Bovine Oviduct-Conditioned Medium (molecular reproduction)
- British Oil and Cake Mills
- Bureau of Offender Classification and Movement (Wisconsin)
- Barn Owl Conservation Network (UK)
- British Ordnance Collectors Network (UK)
- Book of Church Order
- Boston Conservatory (performing arts school; est. 1867)
- Boulder, Colorado
- Buying Office Contracting Official
- Boston Computer Exchange
- Beijing Organizing Committee for the Games of the XXIX Olympiad (2008 Olympics)
- Beijing Organic Chemical Plant (est. 1965; Beijing, China)
- Book of Common Prayer
- Business Objects Certified Professional
- Business Online Control Panel (EU)
- Base Overhead Cost Recovery
- Bottom of Core Recovery
- Bear-cub Organisation for Civilisation of Sustainability (Hungary)
- Berard Object and Class Specifier (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Bank of Cyprus Oncology Centre has cooperated with the Cyprus Dietetic Association to bring out a 96-page booklet with a lot of useful nutritional information, not just on preventing cancer but also useful during cancer treatment.
Even though the Bank of Cyprus Oncology centre is excellent at what it does, it is not enough to cover the entire island's needs.
Author: Alexia Saoulli NEARLY 2,000 new cancer patients registered with the Bank of Cyprus Oncology Centre last year marking a three per cent increase from 2008.
Not wanting to miss the opportunity to train other nurses, Europa Donna invited oncology nurses from state hospitals and the Bank of Cyprus Oncology Centre to participate in the three-day session.
In the meantime Savva went to the Bank of Cyprus Oncology Centre, where he was admitted for a series of tests including an MRI.
Her fears were soon laid to rest when she met with her oncologist at the Bank of Cyprus Oncology Centre.