Bad loan levels for consumer borrowers are "really, really low", said Bank of China International analyst Anthony Lok.
What does BOCI stand for?
BOCI stands for Bank of China International
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BOCI
We have 2 other meanings of BOCI in our Acronym Attic
- Bloustein Online Continuing Education Program
- Bureau of Osteopathic Clinical Education and Research (American Osteopathic Association)
- Board Of Cooperative Educational Services
- Baseline Observation Carried Forward
- Bears of Central Florida
- Banc One Capital Funding Corporation (Columbus, OH; mortgage company)
- Bank of China Group Investment
- Bank of Commerce Holdings
- Bend Over, 'Cause Here It Comes Again!
- Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited
- Bigfoot Owners Club International (Carson City, NV)
- Buckner Orphan Care International
- Brewers of Central Kentucky
- Bitter Old Cat Lady.
- By-Others Control Log
- Ball-On Cylinder Lubricity Evaluator
- Banc One Capital Markets, Inc. (various locations)
- Boletin Oficial de la Comunidad de Madrid (Spanish: Official Gazette of Madrid; Spain)
- Bovine Oviduct-Conditioned Medium (molecular reproduction)
- British Oil and Cake Mills
Samples in periodicals archive:
YONGHAO PU Senior Economist, Bank of China International, London.
Twenty one different companies can be found in the tower itself - including the Bank of China International, the International Sugar Organisation and accountants KPMG.