Marlyn Mouliom Roosalem; the Minister Delegate for Mining, Obed Namsio; the National Director of the Bank of Central African States (BEAC) for CAR, Camille Kelefio; and other senior government and BEAC officials as well as representatives of civil society organizations, labor unions, the private sector, and the international community in Bangui.
What does BCAS stand for?
BCAS stands for Bank of Central African States (est. 1955)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BCAS
We have 59 other meanings of BCAS in our Acronym Attic
- British Columbia Aquaculture Research and Development Council (Canada)
- British Columbia Aquaculture Research and Development Committee (Canada)
- Bristol Centre for Antimicrobial Research and Evaluation (UK)
- Boone County Amateur Radio Emergency Service (Columbia, MO)
- Belmont County Animal Rescue League (Saint Clairsville, OH)
- Big Country Amateur Radio Net (Abilene, TX)
- Bicol Consortium for Agriculture, Resources, Research and Development
- British Columbia Archives and Records Service (government archives; Canada)
- Baltimore Choral Arts Society (Maryland)
- Bangladesh Centre for Advanced Studies (Dhaka)
- Barristers Complaints Advisory Service (UK)
- Base Contracting Automated System
- Battle Management and C3 Architecture Simulator
- Beacon-Based Collision Avoidance System
- Bergen County Animal Shelter
- Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences (India)
- Biological Combat Assessment System
- Boeing Commercial Aviation Services
- Bombay Chartered Accountants Society (India)
- Boone County Animal Shelter
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The CFA franc follows the same monetary policies set by the European Central Bank and executed by the Central Bank of West African States and the Bank of Central African States respectively.
The Bank of Central African States (BEAC) serves Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon and Republic of Congo.