The bank's deposits increased 17% and there was strong growth in Bank of Botswana Certificates.
What does BoBC stand for?
BoBC stands for Bank of Botswana Certificate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BoBC
We have 2 other meanings of BoBC in our Acronym Attic
- Business Object Broker
- Business Object Browser
- Business on the Books
- Business Online Banking (various locations)
- Business Opportunities Blog (various organizations)
- Buy on Board (cruise ship business)
- Basenji Owners and Breeders Association
- Building and Operating Broadband Access Networks
- The Business of Being Born (film)
- Bengal-Orissa-Bihar Baptist Churches' Association (est. 1999; India)
- Beauty of Black Contributions (Twitter channel)
- Black on Black Crime
- Bonn Online Bibliography of Comics Research (database)
- Branch Officers Basic Course
- Belgian Office Business Center Association
- Battery of Basic Computerized Audiometric Tests
- Best of the Best Computer-Aided Teaching (website)
- Branch Officer Basic Course Conference
- Boulevard of Broken Dreams (song)
- Beyond Ordinary Bath Essentials
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, nonresidents will still not be allowed to buy Bank of Botswana Certificates (BOB-Cs), repurchase agreements or any other market instruments whose purpose is to mop-up excess liquidity in the domestic financial systems.
Stockbrokers Botswana is continually developing the money market opportunities in Bostwana, one of Africa's better run economies, and the firm also trades bonds and Bank of Botswana certificates on behalf of investors.