The financial district of the city - el Ensanche - is said to be modelled on the City of London, with the Bank of Bilbao directly inspired by a building in our own capital.
What does BBK stand for?
BBK stands for Bank of Bilbao (Spain)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BBK
We have 31 other meanings of BBK in our Acronym Attic
- Businesspersons Between Jobs (support group)
- Building Better Job Aids
- Brookline-Brighton Jewish Community Fund (Brookline and Brighton, MA)
- Big Bend Jobs and Education Council, Inc. (Tallahassee, FL)
- Bear Branch Junior High (Magnolia, TX)
- Beaver Bay Joint Venture
- Brass Band Junior Valaisan (Valais, Switzerland)
- Back Behind Keyboard (internet slang)
- Bandar Baru Klang (township; Malaysia)
- Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait