Bank of Baroda (BoB) unveiled its one hundredth Overseas Office at DIFC This takes the network of Bank outlets in the UAE to 16 and 21 across the GCC.
What does BOB stand for?
BOB stands for Bank of Baroda
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BOB
We have 130 other meanings of BOB in our Acronym Attic
- Baby On Board
- Baby on Breast
- Back of Book (answers in textbook exercises)
- Back of Box
- Back Office Bitch
- Back on Bottom (petroleum)
- Back-Of-Book (magazine publishing)
- Bail Out Bottle (emergency air supply)
- Balloons Over Bagan (Myanmar)
- Band of Brothers
- Bank of Beirut
- Bank of Bermuda
- Bank of Butterfield (Bermuda)
- Bank One Ballpark (Arizona Diamondbacks)
- Bantu Online Bibliography
- Basketball Owl Band (Rice University)
- Battery Operated Boyfriend
- Battery Operated Buddy
- Battle of Britain (air battle between Allied and Axis powers over the English Channel in WWII)
- Battle of the Bands (Community Music Competitions)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Global Banking News - 02 April 2013 Indian state-run lender, Bank of Baroda (NSE: BANKBARODA), opened its 100th global branch in Dubai, bringing the number of service outlets in the United Arab Emirates to sixteen.
95 Hardcover HD57 Author Khandelwal, ex-chairman and managing director of the Bank of Baroda, tells the story of how he transformed the Bank of Baroda from just another public sector bank into one of the most valuable brands in India's banking sector.
Abu Dhabi The total business of Indian lender Bank of Baroda in Abu Dhabi grew 35.
DMCC executive chairman Ahmed Bin Sulayem and Bank of Baroda chief executive (GCC Operations) Ashok K.
State-owned Bank of Baroda (BoB) will act as a registrar for the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) project.