8bn to General Electric (NYSE: GE) for it's stake in Thailand's Bank of Ayudhya.
What does BAY stand for?
BAY stands for Bank of Ayudhya (Bangkok, Thailand)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BAY
We have 5 other meanings of BAY in our Acronym Attic
- Black and White Warbler (bird species)
- Biological Assessment of Wetlands Workgroup
- Bankers' Acceptance (Canadian futures)
- Barnaul, Russia - Barnaul Airport (Airport Code)
- Baxter International Inc. (stock symbol; Deerfield, IL)
- BCL (B Cell Lymphoma)-Associated X
- BCL2-Associated X Protein
- Brooklyn Arts Exchange (New York)
- Burlington Air Express
- Baia Mare, Romania (airport code)
- Belle Aire Youth (Tennessee)
- Brooklyn Atlantic Yards (New York)
- Burnham Area Youth (Bridgwater, Somerset, England, UK)
- Bay Area Young Architects (San Francisco, CA)
- Bay Area Youth Agency Consortium (Richmond, CA)
- Bagong Alyansang Makabayan (Philippine political movement)
- Bay Area Narcotics Enforcement Team (Michigan)
- Bay Area Young Adult Sangha (California)
- Broken Arrow Youth Baseball (Broken Arrow, OK)
- Bay Area Youth Centers (Hayward, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
3% stake in the country's fifth largest lender, Bank of Ayudhya, which could trigger a bid for the entire bank, valued at $6.
PAYSBUY supports KasikornBank, The Siam Commercial Bank, Krung Thai Bank, Bank of Ayudhya, TMB Bank, Bangkok Bank and UOB Bank Thailand.
I do not think the baht will ever return to pre-crisis levels," said Mr Chatchawan Jumruswittayawong, senior foreign exchange dealer at Bank of Ayudhya in Bangkok.
The interest rates of the five major banks -- Bangkok Bank, Thai Farmers Bank, Siam Commercial Bank, Bank of Ayudhya and Krung Thai Bank -- will be averaged to set the reference rate, she said.
Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited (Hong Kong) 5.