According to the Bank of America Study from the Center on Philanthropy at Indiana University (COP), 67 percent of all giving comes from 3 percent of the population.
What does BOAS stand for?
BOAS stands for Bank of America Study
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BOAS
- Book of Abraham Project (Brigham Young University; Provo, UT)
- Bus Operators Association of the Philippines
- Best of All Possible Worlds
- Bombardment Aircraft Rocket
- Buell Owners and Riders (motorcycle forum)
- Bureau of Ordnance Atomic Rocket
- Bradford on Avon Rowing Club (Wiltshire, UK)
- Bureau of Agriculture and Rural Development (Ethiopia)
- Board of Admissions and Relations with Schools (University of California)
- Born-Oppenheimer Angular Radial Separation
- Boreioantlantikh Summaxia (NATO) in Greek
- British Ophthalmic Anaesthesia Society
- British Orphans' Adoption Society (UK and Australia)
- Boy on A Stick and Slither (online comic)
- Basic Office Administration Skills Training (Business IQ)
- Black Oil Applied Simulation Tool (software; US Department of Energy)
- Business Oriented Applications of Security Technologies
- Bankruptcy on a Trailer
- Base-station Over the Air Testing (Agilent Technologies Inc.)
- Based on a True Story (Yo Gotti album)