uk Global Banking News - 14 November 2012 Bank of America Merchant Services (NYSE: BAC) has announced that it has launched a small solution to businesses.
What does BAMS stand for?
BAMS stands for Bank of America Merchant Services (payment processing unit)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BAMS
We have 65 other meanings of BAMS in our Acronym Attic
- Big Ass Moon Roof (Ford Edge Vista moonroof)
- Bilirubin-Albumin Molar Ratio
- British Allied Manufacturers Representatives (BAMR Pty Ltd; South Africa)
- Bureau of Abandoned Mine Reclamation (Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection)
- Bureau of Aeronautics Maintenance Representative (US Navy)
- British Association of Magnetic Resonance Radiographers
- Brussels Air Museum Restoration Society (Brussels, Belgium)
- Bay Area Mountain Rescue Unit (California)
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery
- Base Alerts Management System
- Base Automated Mobility System
- Battlefield Airmen Management System (US Air Force)
- Bay Area Mycological Society (San Leandro, CA)
- Bell Atlantic Mobile Systems
- Beta and Advection Model - Shallow
- Bid Analysis and Management System (various organizations)
- Binary Angular Measurement System
- Bio-Aerosol Mass Spectrometry (real-time biological aerosol detection)
- Broad Area Maritime Surveillance (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to joining Centrix, she was a national accounts executive with Bank of America Merchant Services and Chase Paymentech Solutions.
uk Global Banking News - 12 December 2011 Bank of America Merchant Services (NYSE: BAC) and Money Network have launched the Money Network Payroll Distribution Service.