Bank of America Corporation intends to invest in a project in Mozambique, which aims at reducing emissions.
What does BAC stand for?
BAC stands for Bank of America Corporation (stock symbol)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BAC
We have 499 other meanings of BAC in our Acronym Attic
- Baile Átha Cliath (Irish: Dublin)
- Bakehouse Art Complex (Miami, FL)
- Baking Association of Canada
- Balanced Asynchronous Class
- Baltic Business Advisory Council
- Baltimore Air Coil
- Banco de America Central (Bank of Central America)
- Bangalore Anime Club
- Bangkok Aviation Center (Thailand)
- Bank Atlantic Center (Sunrise, FL)
- Bar Admission Course (Ontario)
- Barbarossa Aquarium Club (France)
- Baryshnikov Arts Center (New York, NY)
- Basavanagudi Aquatic Center (India)
- Base Advisory Council
- Baseband Assembly Control
- Baseline Assembly Control
- Basic Access Control
- Basic Airborne Course (US Army)
- Bâtiments des Auxiliaires de Conditionnement (French: Auxiliary Buildings Packaging; nuclear waste storage)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Global Banking News - 07 July 2011 Bank of America Corporation (NYSE: BAC) has said that it is planning to launch a benchmark-sized debt sale.
A Bank of America Corporation carbon deal has marked an entry into the $10-billion charcoal economy.