What does B&T stand for?
B&T stands for Bank and Trust (various companies)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of B&T
- Brandy and Soda (cocktail)
- Bridges & Structures (Canadian railways)
- Briggs & Stratton
- Broadcast and Select Architecture
- Brothers & Sisters (TV show)
- Brown and Sharp (wire gage, same as AWG)
- Bureau and Statistical Agent (National Flood Insurance Program)
- Barneby & Sutcliffe Corporation
- Basing and Shipboard Suitability (JSF Program)
- Bacon and Tomato (sandwich)