Ablyazov is allegedly involved in corruption in his home country, where he was chairman of the former Soviet state's biggest bank, Bank TuranAlem.
What does BTA stand for?
BTA stands for Bank TuranAlem (Kazakhstan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BTA
We have 165 other meanings of BTA in our Acronym Attic
- Box Tops for Education
- B-ISDN Terminal Adapter
- Bachelor of Theatre Arts (various schools)
- Bachelor of Tourism Administration (India)
- Bacillus Thuringiensis Aizawai
- Bacon, Tomato, Avocado (sandwich)
- Baker Technology Associates
- Ballet Theatre Afrikan
- Baltimore Theater Alliance
- Banco Totta & Açores (Portuguese bank)
- Barbados Tourism Authority
- Baseline Target Assessment (war)
- Basic Technical Applications
- Basic Trading Area (FCC - PCS)
- Basic Transport Allowance (travel)
- Basic Travelers Allowance
- Bass Tab Archive
- Bata (SIL code, Nigeria)
- Bath Teachers Association
- Bâtiment et Techniques d'Armor (French construction company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a joint meeting the representatives of certain Iranian banks and Kazakhstan`s Bank TuranAlem reviewed transmission of Iranian and Kazakh money to the two countries, commercial attachE[umlaut] of Iran`s embassy in Kazakhstan said IRIB.
237bn last October to fund the further expansion of the bank's network, has recently sold its minority stake in Kazakhstan's JSC Bank TuranAlem (BTA).