uk Global Banking News - 10 April 2013 According to Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI) president and director, Sofyan Basir, the central bank of Singapore, which is known to have one of the most restrictive policies to foreign banks, has softened its stance on Indonesian banks.
What does BRI stand for?
BRI stands for Bank Rakyat Indonesia
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BRI
We have 133 other meanings of BRI in our Acronym Attic
- Bridgetown Regional High School (Canada)
- Bridgewater-Raritan Regional High School (New Jersey)
- Broad Ripple High School (Indianapolis, IN, USA)
- Broad Run High School
- Brother Rice High School (Illinois)
- Burlington Route Historical Society (Illinois)
- Brainerd Regional Human Services Center (Aurora Four Winds Lodge Treatment Program; Minnesota)
- Blue Ribbon Home Warranty
- Bachelor of Religions of India
- Bagel Related Injury (humor)
- Bank Rhode Island (Providence, RI)
- Banque des Règlements Internationaux (French: Bank for International Settlements; Switzerland)
- Bari, Italy (Airport Code)
- Bartol Research Institute
- Basic Rate Interface (ISDN)
- Basketball Related Income (National Basketball Association)
- Bathroom Readers Institute
- Bearing and Range Indicator
- Beckman Research Institute
- Belt and Road Initiative (China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bank Rakyat Indonesia, said: "We take pride in being the first bank in Indonesia to offer FLASHremit services.
Bank Rakyat Indonesia, said, "We take pride in being the first bank in Indonesia to offer FLASHremit services.
Bryan Camoens of International Quality and Productivity Centre asked the question following an interview he conducted with Mohammed Shodiq, academic head for Bank Rakyat Indonesia Syariah, who said Shariah-compliant products are based on "mirroring conventional products with the elimination of prohibited items", with compliance criteria based on aqad assessment, whereas Shariah-based products are based on "both aqad assessment and objectives of Shariah assessment.
State-owned lender PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI) is in the final stages of realizing its acquisition plan of 80 percent shares in PT Bank Agroniaga Tbk (AGRO), which is worth around Rp 300-400 billion, said Bank Rakyat president director Sofyan Basir.
The Asian financial institutions that have signed up for the GNBI program: Delta Life Insurance of Bangladesh, SEWA Bank of India, Bank Dagang Bali and Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI) of Indonesia, and Bank for Agriculture and Agricultural Cooperatives and Government Savings Bank (GSB) of Thailand.