Reports back to 1996 are available on the web site of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York (www.
What does BONY stand for?
BONY stands for Bank Of New York
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Botulinum Neurotoxin Serotype A – Light Chain
- Botulinum Neurotoxin Type B
- Bureau d'appui des Nations Unies pour la consolidation de la paix en République Centrafricaine (United Nations Peace-building Office in the Central African Republic)
- Benefit of Number of Units Sold
- Boiling Nuclear Superheat (reactor type)
- Building Opportunities in the United States (US Department of Energy)
- Business Officers of Nursing Schools
- Best of Namibia Wing Safari
- Biological Oceanography of the North West Shelf (Australian Institute of Marine Science)
- Business on Net Xchange (Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
My statement touches on three topics: first, the role of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York as it relates to the government securities market; second, the Bank's understanding of the circumstances surrounding Salomon Brothers' disclosures over the period August 9 to August 19, including the steps the firm has taken or is planning to take to protect against similar problems in the future; and third, my thoughts on a prudent course for the near term.