79, a former president of the Bank Marketing Association (predecessor to the ABA Marketing Network), passed away on March 8.
What does BMA stand for?
BMA stands for Bank Marketing Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BMA
We have 278 other meanings of BMA in our Acronym Attic
- Brugia malayi paramyosin and maltose binding protein
- Baby Milk Action
- Bachelor of Musical Arts (degree)
- Bagnols Marcoule Athlétisme (French athletic organization)
- Bahamas Monetary Authority
- Bahrain Monetary Agency
- Baltimore Museum of Art (Maryland)
- Bangkok Metropolitan Administration
- Bangladesh Medical Association
- Bangladesh Military Academy
- Baptist Missionary Association
- BASE (Body Mechanic Application for Self Evolution) Martial Arts (martial arts method)
- Base des Miniatures Agricoles (French hobby software company)
- Base Management Application (Sprint)
- Basic Maintenance Allowance
- Battery Module Assembly
- Battery-Minefield Angle
- Batticaloa Medical Association
- Battlefield Management Area (US DoD)
- Bayesian Model Averaging
Samples in periodicals archive:
She holds a master's degree in marketing communications and is a member of the Bank Marketing Association.
He was a former member of the Bank Marketing Association, the predecessor organization to the ABA Marketing Network.
The conference, presented by the Arkansas Bank Marketing Association, will be held at Embassy Suites and is open to nonmembers.
Celebrating 90 years of service in 2005, ABAMN is functioning at a very high level and has grown steadily stronger since it was born out of the former Bank Marketing Association.