The service also maintained the BB bank loan rating on the company's USD365m (EUR254m) first-lien secured debt with a recovery rating of 1, as well as the B- bank loan rating on the USD310m senior unsecured notes, which have a recovery rating of 6.
What does BLR stand for?
BLR stands for Bank Loan Rating
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BLR
We have 54 other meanings of BLR in our Acronym Attic
- Below the Limit of Quantitation
- Beneath Limit of Quantification
- Black Liquor (liquid renewable biomass fuel)
- Bologna, Italy - Guglielmo Marconi (Airport Code)
- Byzantine-Latino Quarter (Los Angeles, California)
- Batch Linear Quadratic Gaussian
- Band-Limited Quasi Synchronous (mobile communications)
- Bureau of Laboratory Quality Standards (Ministry of Public Health; Thailand)
- Balanced Likelihood Ratio
- Bangalore, India - Hindustan (Airport Code)