In addition, the Federal Reserve is a founding member and an active participant in the well-regarded interagency Bank Fraud Working Group, which consists of representatives of thirteen federal law enforcement and bank and securities supervisory agencies.
What does BFWG stand for?
BFWG stands for Bank Fraud Working Group (US DOJ)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BFWG
We have 1 other meaning of BFWG in our Acronym Attic
- Broadband Fixed Wireless Access
- Bakery and Food Workers Amalgamated Union (Ireland)
- Best Friends with Benefits
- Battle Force Weapon Coordination
- Bethel Family Worship Center (various locations)
- Balance-Fed Wire Dipole (antenna)
- Basis for Well Design (offshore industry)
- Blue Feather Web Design & Development (est. 1996)
- Branding for World Domination (design studio)
- Brought Forward (accounting)
- Base Facility Working Group
- Border Facilitation Working Group (US and Mexico)
- Bread for the World Institute
- Black Female White Male (interracial relationships)
- Boiler Feed Water Pump
- Bonne Femme Watershed Partnership
- Bikers Fellowship West Rand (South Africa)
- Barangay Flood Warning System (Philippines)
- Blade Fold Wing Stow (V-22)
- British Fabrication and Welding Services (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
11 Robert Bird, Vice President, Bank of America, San Francisco, California, remarks at meeting of the Bank Fraud Working Group subgroup on Check and Credit Card Fraud, Washington, DC, July 19, 1995.
Once assured that there was no legitimate use of the term "prime bank" or lawful use of a "prime bank" instrument, we drafted an interagency advisory on "prime bank" schemes and began to work through the Department of Justice's Interagency Bank Fraud Working Group to issue the pronouncement.