The largest recipient of such liquidity assistance is Bank Dagang Nasional Indonesia or BDNI, which is owned by Syamsul Nursalim of the Gajah Tunggal Group (Rp 37.
What does BDNI stand for?
BDNI stands for Bank Dagang Nasional Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian National Bank Dagang)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BDNI
- Branched DNA (biochemistry)
- Brentwood-Darlington Neighborhood Association (Portland, OR)
- Businessmen Democratic National Committee
- Bubble and Drop Nonlinear Dynamics
- Beaverhead-Deerlodge National Forest (Montana)
- Brain Derived Nerve Factor (aka Brain-Derived Nerve Growth Factor)
- Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor
- British Dermatological Nursing Group
- Ballarat District Nursing and Healthcare (Australia)
- base de données nationale de l'identification
- Bildungsinitiative der Netzwerk Industrie (German: Educational Initiative of the Networking Industry)
- Brunei Darussalam National Olympic Council
- Bogarodzicy Dziewicy Niepokalanie Poczetej (Polish: Virgin Immaculate Conception Church)
- Beclomethasone Dipropionate Nasal Spray
- Book Distributors New Zealand
- Banco de Oro (Philippines)
- Bandung, Indonesia - Husein Sastranegara (Airport Code)
- Battle Dress Overgarment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bambang announced the government closed Bank Umum Nasional, Bank Modern and Bank Dagang Nasional Indonesia (BDNI).
The three banks are Bank Dagang Nasional Indonesia (BDNI), Bank Unum Nasional (BUN) and Bank Modern.