We would play this through selling Danamon and perhaps Bank Central Asia," said Sanjay Jain.
What does BCA stand for?
BCA stands for Bank Central Asia
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BCA
We have 428 other meanings of BCA in our Acronym Attic
- Business Cards 4 Kids (website aggregator)
- Baby Care Adults
- Bachelor of Commerce and Administration
- Bachelor of Computer Applications
- Bachelor of Creative Arts (degree)
- Bacon Cheddar and Avocado (omelet served at the North Boulder Cafe, Boulder, CO, USA)
- Badminton Confederation of Africa
- Balincourt et Caste Associés (French: Balincourt Caste and Associates; consulting firm)
- Bangladesh Computer Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
25 trillion rupiah, while 750 billion comes from PT Bank Negara Indonesia, 500 billion rupiah from PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia and 500 billion from PT Bank Central Asia.
The Mandated Lead Arrangers (MLA) for the $400 million facility are" Citibank, PT ANZ Panin Bank, Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, BNP Paribas, PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero), Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, PT Bank Central Asia Tbk.
The magazine said the IMF has asked Indonesia to get parliament's approval to reschedule the delayed sales of two banks -- Bank Central Asia and Bank Niaga.
Since November 1997, the government has closed at least 26 banks and in August last year it nationalized the country's largest private bank, Bank Central Asia.