He's a former vice president of Bank Brussels Lambert, where he performed global economics/market strategy, including U.
What does BBL stand for?
BBL stands for Bank Brussels Lambert
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BBL
We have 251 other meanings of BBL in our Acronym Attic
- Bank Beku Kegiatan Usaha (Indonesian: Bank Freeze Business Activities)
- Bankers Bank of Kentucky
- Brass Band Konkordia Zwingen (German: Konkordia Brass Band Force)
- Bachelor of Business Laws (college degree)
- Backbone Leg
- Baden-Baden-Linie (German railway)
- Balgzand Bacton Line (Groningen, The Netherlands)
- Baltic Basketball League
- Bangkok Bank, Limited (Thailand)
- Bangsamoro Basic Law (Philippines)
- Banque Bruxelles Lambert (Belgian Bank)
- Basic Business Line
- Basket-Ball Louvignéen (French basketball club)
- Basketball Bundesliga (German basketball league)
- Bats (SIL code, Georgia)
- Bay Bioanalytical Laboratory, Inc.
- BBL Transport (not an acronym; formerly Balkans Bosphore Logistique; France)
- Be a Bump on a Log
- Be Back Later
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vysya Bank, headquartered in Bangalore, India, is a strategic alliance partner of Bank Brussels Lambert of Belgium (BBL), one of 100 largest financial institutions in the world.