The conditions require Vienna Insurance Group to divest Bank Austria Creditanstalt Versicherung AG (BACAV) in Austria and Unita in Romania because the proposed transaction would increase the market share of the company to around 40 percent, which would be double that of its nearest competitor.
What does BACA stand for?
BACA stands for Bank Austria Creditanstalt
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BACA
We have 22 other meanings of BACA in our Acronym Attic
- Baccalauréat in Scientific Studies
- Baccalauréat in Medical and Social Sciences
- Baccalauréat in Industrial Sciences and Technologies
- Baccalauréat in Laboratory Sciences and Technologies
- Baccalauréat in Tertiary Sciences and Technologies
- British Aerospace One-Eleven (airliner; UK)
- Bond-Additivity-Corrected Moeller-Plesset 4th-Order Perturbation
- Berlinette Alpine Club des 2 Savoie (French: Berlinetta 2 Alpine Club Savoy; car club; Savoy, France)
- Bacolod Academy for Culinary Arts (Philippines)
- Baltic Air Charter Association (UK)
- Bay Area Christian Academy (Sandusky, OH and La Porte, TX)
- Bay Area Cricket Alliance (California)
- Besluit Aanwijzing Chemische Afvalstoffen (Dutch: decree on chemical waste material; now BAGA)
- Bikers Against Child Abuse
- British Association of Clinical Anatomists
- Boeing Airplane Company Algebraic Interpreter Coding
- Bay Area Christian Athletic League (California)
- Bay Area Citizens Against Lawsuit Abuse (California)
- Bishop's Advisory Committee on Aspirants to the Ministry
- Bay Area Coalition Against Operation Rescue (Oakland, California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bronwyn Curtis, Managing Editor, Bloomberg Television Wilhelm Hemetsberger, Member of the Managing Board, Bank Austria Creditanstalt AG David M.
to EK Mittelstandsfinanzierung AG, a private equity fund of Bank Austria Creditanstalt AG.