The fifth member of the team is New Orleans multi-instrumentalist Don Vappie, who plays banjo, mandolin, guitar and bass.
What does BMG stand for?
BMG stands for Banjo, Mandolin, Guitar (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BMG
We have 107 other meanings of BMG in our Acronym Attic
- Beam Former
- Biographical Memoirs of Fellows of the Royal Society (UK book)
- Budget Management and Financial Reporting System (Department of Treasury and Finance; Tasmania, Australia)
- Bundesministerium für Familie, Senioren, Frauen Und Jugend (German: Federal Ministry for Family, Seniors, Women and Youth)
- Bundesministerium für Forschung und Technologie (German ministry of research)
- Best Mortgages for You (UK)
- Bear Mountains Fault Zone (geology)
- Biologisch Medizinisches Forschungszentrum (German)
- Baader-Meinhof Gang (Germany)
- Banda Minima Garantita (Italian)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Performers also will hold workshops on banjo, mandolin, guitar, vocal harmony and stage presence.
The second workshop on Thursday 27 October is for pupils who would like to try something different like the banjo, mandolin, guitar, recorder, or accordion.
FIDDLE, banjo, mandolin, guitars and bass will be providing the music in Kenilworth tonight.