Director General of BSF, Raman Srivastava, said: 'We have handed over a list of camps of northeast insurgent groups along with their graphic details, GPS locations and aerial photographs to the Director General of Bangladesh Rifles Rafikul Islam and urged him to take proper action to dismantle those.
What does BDR stand for?
BDR stands for Bangladesh Rifles (military forces in Bangladesh)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BDR
We have 76 other meanings of BDR in our Acronym Attic
- Bulk Density Quality Curve
- Business Development and Quality Committee
- Bureau de la Qualité de l'Eau (French: Bureau of Water Quality)
- Belper and District Quiz League (UK)
- Beacon Data Quality Monitor (US DoD SATCOM)
- Back Door Receiving (store loading area)
- Backdraft Racing (Boynton Beach, FL)
- Background Diabetic Retinopathy
- Backup Designated Router (networking)
- Backup Disaster Recovery
Samples in periodicals archive:
The announcement on Saturday came nearly a month after troops of the Bangladesh Rifles (BDR) staged a bloody mutiny in the capital, Dhaka.
Bangladesh are also facing political turmoil following the mutiny of border security forces group Bangladesh Rifles.
Security forces searching the headquarters of the Bangladesh Rifles border guards said they found the bodies of officers murdered by their men.
ETV said guards seized a conference hall where officers were meeting, and that troops of the Bangladesh Rifles chanted slogans for more pay and better facilities.
23 (ANI): A standoff between Bangladesh Rifles (BDR) and Border Security Forces (BSF) in the hills of Meghalaya state has prompted the villagers of nearby areas to flee their homes.