Byline: ANI New Delhi, Mar 3 (ANI): The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies along with Bangladesh Red Crescent Society, and with due support of Disaster Preparedness European Commission's Humanitarian Aid Department (DIPECHO) and Swedish Red Cross, is organising a workshop on 'Cross Regional Learning on Indigenous Knowledge on 'Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR)' in Bangladesh from March 8 to 11.
What does BRCS stand for?
BRCS stands for Bangladesh Red Crescent Society (International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BRCS
We have 19 other meanings of BRCS in our Acronym Attic
- Baton Rouge Chemical Plant
- Biomedical Research and Commercialization Program (Third Frontier Program; Ohio)
- Brain Research Cooperation Program (Japan and US)
- Breeder Reactor Components Project
- British Registry of Complementary Practitioners
- Business Resumption Contingency Plan
- Baltimore Regional Cooperative Purchasing Committee (Maryland)
- Black Rock City Post Office (Burning Man Festival mail service)
- Breathing Retraining with Cognitive Restructuring (behavior research)
- Brices Cross Roads National Battlefield Site (US National Park Service)
- Base Recovery Communications System
- Basic Reference Coordinate System
- Baton Rouge Collection Service Inc (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Bistatic Radar Cross-Section
- Boca Raton Christian School (Boca Raton, FL)
- Boca Raton Computer Society (Boca Raton, FL)
- British Red Cross Society (UK)
- Business Residence Custom Service
- Senior Chief Boilermaker (USN rating)
- Building Research Capability in the Social Sciences (Wellington, New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
18 Kyodo (EDS: UPDATING) The death toll from a severe cyclone that swept through Bangladesh's southern coast Thursday night may touch 10,000, the head of the Bangladesh Red Crescent Society said Sunday.
18 Kyodo ---------- Death toll from Bangladesh cyclone may hit 10,000: Red Crescent DHAKA - The death toll from a severe cyclone that swept through Bangladesh's southern coast Thursday night may touch 10,000, the head of the Bangladesh Red Crescent Society said Sunday.
The Bangladesh Red Crescent Society warned the toll could hit 10,000 once rescuers reached outlying islands.
Bangladesh Red Crescent Society chief Mohammad Abdur Rob said: "Based on past experience and reports from the scene I would guess the death toll may be as high as 10,000.
The Bangladesh Red Crescent Society warned the toll could hit 10,000 once rescuers reach outlying islands.
The Bangladesh Red Crescent Society, the Islamic equivalent of the Red Cross, warned the toll could hit 10,000 once rescuers reached outlying islands.
The death toll from super cyclone Sidr that swept through southern coastal areas of Bangladesh on Thursday night has reportedly climbed to 10,000, according to the Bangladesh Red Crescent Society.