Total 11 projects of Bangladesh Railways with an estimated cost of USD 629.
What does BR stand for?
BR stands for Bangladesh Railway
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BR
We have 50 other meanings of BR in our Acronym Attic
- Bad Register
- Bad Religion (band)
- Bahama Route
- Bairro (Portuguese postal use)
- Baloch Regiment (Pakistan)
- Baltimore Ravens (professional football team; Maryland)
- Banana Republic (clothing store)
- Banco Reformador
- Bandwidth Request
- Bank Roll
- Banlieue Rouge (Quebec punk band)
- Banque de la Réunion (French: Bank of Reunion)
- Bari (postal region, Somalia)
- Base Register
- Basic Research
- Baskin Robbins (ice cream stores)
- Batch Reactor (chemical reactor where volume is constant and the contents are well-mixed)
- Batch Record (pharmaceutical product recipe)
- Bathroom Reader
Samples in periodicals archive:
There were a series of meetings with Bangladesh Railway officials about the running of the second international express to Khulna and Jessore.
PHP Group (one of the largest conglomerates in the country), KAFCO, Abul Khayer Group, the Bangladesh Railway and more.
At least 10,000 people braved hot and humid weather to "welcome the passengers with flower petals and bouquets as they arrived", Bangladesh Railways chief commercial manager Abdul Haq said.
Riot police fired tear gas shells to disperse the protesters near Bhairab town, 80 kilometers east of Dhaka, said Fazlul Huq, chief traffic controller of state-run Bangladesh Railways, according to the Associated Press.
Faulty equipment' There was no major damage to the Ekota Express train, Shafiqul Alam Khan, a spokesman for Bangladesh Railway said.
Dhaka Bangladesh Railway Minister Suranjit Sengupta yesterday announced his resignation as investigations got under way into last week's midnight cash scandal.
Dhaka, Apr 17 ( ANI ): Bangladesh Railways Minister Suranjit Sengupta has resigned in the wake of allegations that he took cash bribes from applicants seeking jobs on the state-run railway.