But the Bangladesh Medical Association, which represents the nation s 32,000 doctors, protested the decision, worried that the drug would effectively become available over the counter to people for whom it could carry health risks.
What does BMA stand for?
BMA stands for Bangladesh Medical Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BMA
We have 278 other meanings of BMA in our Acronym Attic
- Band Mikrofon 3 (Bang & Olufsen produced 1955-66)
- Boatswain's Mate Third Class (Naval Rating)
- Brugia malayi paramyosin and maltose binding protein
- Baby Milk Action
- Bachelor of Musical Arts (degree)
- Bagnols Marcoule Athlétisme (French athletic organization)
- Bahamas Monetary Authority
- Bahrain Monetary Agency
- Baltimore Museum of Art (Maryland)
- Bangkok Metropolitan Administration
- Bangladesh Military Academy
- Bank Marketing Association
- Baptist Missionary Association
- BASE (Body Mechanic Application for Self Evolution) Martial Arts (martial arts method)
- Base des Miniatures Agricoles (French hobby software company)
- Base Management Application (Sprint)
- Basic Maintenance Allowance
- Battery Module Assembly
- Battery-Minefield Angle
- Batticaloa Medical Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
It seems the bombs have exploded on the ground because most of the victims sustained injuries on lower portion of their body,' said Zahid Hossain, secretary of the Bangladesh Medical Association.