Although Khaleda, also BNP chairperson, blames the government for Ali's "mysterious disappearance," her arch political rival Hasina, also ruling party Bangladesh Awami League chief, said this is nothing but a conspiracy hatched by the opposition party leader to make it an issue for anti-government agitation.
What does BAL stand for?
BAL stands for Bangladesh Awami League (political party)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BAL
We have 122 other meanings of BAL in our Acronym Attic
- The British Association for Korean Studies
- Bayerische Amateur Kickbox Union
- Bandai Action Kit Universal Cup (toy competition)
- Bachelor of Academic Law (degree)
- Bal d'Arts Légers (French dance company)
- Ballistiet (propellant)
- Baltimore (Maryland)
- Baltimore Penn Station (Amtrak station code)
- Baluchi (linguistics)
- Bank Alfalah Limited
- Basic Aircraft Limits
- Basic Assembler Language
- Basic Assembly Language
- Batman, Turkey - Nearest Air Service Through Diyarbakir (Airport Code)
- Benefits Administration Letter (FEHB)
- Benguet Auto Line (bus company, Philippines)
- Berry Appleman & Leiden LLP (est. 1980; various locations)
- Bharti Airtel Limited (India)
- Bibliography of American Literature
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sheikh Hasina was unanimously elected President of Bangladesh Awami League in 1981 while in exile abroad.