After three months in office, Yingluck s government scored an approval rating of about 48 percent, according to a nationwide survey of 1,168 people published by Bangkok University on Tuesday.
What does BU stand for?
BU stands for Bangkok University (Thailand)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BU
We have 12 other meanings of BU in our Acronym Attic
- Below the Treatment Zone
- Below the Zone (promotions)
- Beyond the Zone System
- Bad Urban Area (terrain type)
- Bahçesehir Üniversitesi (Istanbul, Turkey)
- Baker University (Baldwin City, KS)
- Ballast Unit
- Bande d'Usure (French, accordion bellows protection)
- Bangalore University (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A recent Bangkok University poll found that 30 percent of respondents believed that the situation has gone from bad to worse in the past six months, while 32 percent said life remained the same, and only 16 percent believed the overall political and economic landscape has improved.
Kawasaki Frontale (Japan) vs Bangkok University (Thailand).
3% for Chuan in the latest survey released Wednesday by a Bangkok university.