He said the first Chuan government, which ruled the country between September 1992 and July 1995, promoted the asset-inflated bubble economy by initiating the Bangkok International Banking Facility (BIBF), which encouraged large offshore borrowings by the Thai private sector.
What does BIBF stand for?
BIBF stands for Bangkok International Banking Facility
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BIBF
We have 5 other meanings of BIBF in our Acronym Attic
- Blocked Impurity Band Detector
- Boid Inclusion Body Disease (snake disease)
- Broad Ion Beam Deposition
- Big Bend National Park (US National Park Service)
- Bio-Informatic and Biomedical Engineering (IEEE Symposium)
- Biological Information Browsing Environment (National Science Foundation)
- International Bulletin of Bibliography on Education
- Brought in by Emergency Medical Services
- Biomass Burning Experiment
- Bahrain Institute of Banking and Finance
- Beijing International Book Fair (China)
- Bisexual Black Female
- Boston-Israel Business Forum (Massachusetts)
- Broad International Business Forum (Michigan State University)
- Benthic Index of Biotic Integrity
- British Institute for Brain Injured Children
- Bye Bye for Now
- Baikal Institute of Business and International Management (Russia)
- Bainbridge Island Branch Library (Bainbridge Island, WA)
- Balkan International Basketball League (est. 2008)