This comes just days after a student of the National Law School of India University in Bangalore was allegedly gangraped by eight men inside the adjacent Jnanbharathi campus of Bangalore University.
What does BU stand for?
BU stands for Bangalore University (India)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BU
We have 12 other meanings of BU in our Acronym Attic
- Begin Transit Zone (road rally term)
- Below the Treatment Zone
- Below the Zone (promotions)
- Beyond the Zone System
- Bad Urban Area (terrain type)
- Bahçesehir Üniversitesi (Istanbul, Turkey)
- Baker University (Baldwin City, KS)
- Ballast Unit
- Bande d'Usure (French, accordion bellows protection)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bangalore University is home to precious trees, including sandalwood, teak and rosewood.
As well as pursuing the CIMA qualification, I'm in the final year of my degree in business management at Bangalore University.
Bhatia holds a post-graduation in Business Administration from Bangalore University, India.
The venues were the M S University of Baroda, Vadodara; Goa University, Goa; Bangalore University, Bangalore; Jadavpur University, Kolkatta; and University of Delhi, Delhi.