The Karnataka government has entrusted the Bangalore Development Authority ( BDA) with the task of building the structure.
What does BDA stand for?
BDA stands for Bangalore Development Authority
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BDA
We have 206 other meanings of BDA in our Acronym Attic
- balloon diameter to body surface area ratio
- Blowdown Emergency Core Cooling
- Balloon Diameter/Pulmonary Anulus Diameter Ratio
- Binary Decoder/Timing Module
- By Designers for Designers (collective to inspire new media designers)
- Bachelor of Development Administration
- Bachelor of Dramatic Art
- Backup Drive Amplifier
- Balanced Degree Allocation
- Ballet des Amériques (French: Ballet of the Americas)
- Bank Draft Authorization
- Barbados Draughts Association
- Base de Données Avancées (French: Advanced Database)
- Battle Damage Assessment
- Battle Dress Attire (Philippines)
- Battlefield Damage Assessment (less common)
- Beclomethasone Dipropionate Aerosol (aerosol treatment for chronic asthma)
- Bedienungsanleitung (German: User Manual)
- Before, During, After Operation Checks (US DoD)
- Belgian Driving Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sources said that Suresh took this decision on the moral grounds and has written to the Bangalore Development Authority (BDA) over surrendering the plot allotted to him.
In addition to her current position as Director General of Shipping and Ex-Officio Additional Secretary to Government of India, her recent posts also include Commissioner, Bangalore Development Authority, and Managing Director of the State Cooperative Marketing Federation, in Karnataka, as also Director in the Ministry of Steel, Government of India.
Documents produced by the Opposition on Monday revealed that the chief minister had directed the Bangalore Development Authority ( BDA) to merge 18 metres of road space ( 47,972 sq ft) with a residential property purchased by Dhavalagiri Property ( owned by Yeddyurappa's sons) in Nagavara village, North Bangalore.
Ashoka, home and transport minister of Karnataka, is one of the beneficiaries as Yeddyurappa ordered de- notification of 25,604 sq ft land acquired by the Bangalore Development Authority ( BDA) 22 years ago.
Earlier this year, the CM allotted 4,000 sq ft of prime residential land to Raghavendra in Bangalore under the MP's quota, through the Bangalore Development Authority ( BDA).