The mayor's actions will come as a bitter pill to swallow for the BJP, which heads the Greater Bangalore City Corporation as well as the state government, as many of its state leaders -- including former chief minister B.
What does BCC stand for?
BCC stands for Bangalore City Corporation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BCC
We have 778 other meanings of BCC in our Acronym Attic
- Baku Ceyhan Campaign (oil pipeline project; UK)
- Baldwin County Commission
- Ballantyne Country Club (Charlotte, NC)
- Ballarat and Clarendon College (Ballarat, Australia)
- Ballistic Clown Crew (stunt biking)
- Balochi, Southern (SIL code, Pakistan)
- Baltic Committee
- Baltimore Convention Center (Baltimore, MD)
- Banca di Credito Cooperativo
- Bangalore City College (India)
- Bangkok Chess Club
- Bangladesh Computer Council
- Bank Card Company
- Bank of Credit and Commerce
- Bankstown City Council (Australia)
- Banner Center for Construction (consortium; Florida)
- Banque Centrale des Comores (French: Central Bank of the Comoros; est. 1961; Comoros)
- Banque Centrale du Congo
- Bapchild Cricket Club
- Baqai Cadet College (Pakistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Apart from activists of this NGO, scores of locals volunteered to sweep the market yard and the approach roads and by-lanes, clearing the garbage and vegetable waste left behind by the vendors and not cleared by the conservancy wing of Bangalore City Corporation.
THE BJP has stormed the last Congress citadel in Karnataka by winning 112 of the 198 wards of the Greater Bangalore City Corporation ( GBCC) in the polls held last week.
At present, the Greater Bangalore City Corporation is responsible for sanctioning building plans.
Carlton Towers, which is more than 15 years old, had been issued notices by the Greater Bangalore City Corporation ( GBCC) two years ago for violating building by- laws.
Therefore, the process will now be completed only after elections to the Greater Bangalore City Corporation ( in February)," a BJP spokesperson said.