Prime Minister Hasina also paid rich tributes to Father of the Nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman by placing a wreath at his portrait in front of the Bangabandhu Memorial Museum in Dhaka's Dhanmondi area.
What does BSMR stand for?
BSMR stands for Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman (Agricultural University, Gazipur, Bangladesh)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 4 other meanings of BSMR in our Acronym Attic
- Business Systems Modernization Office
- Bangladesh Steel Mill Owners Association (Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- Blue Star Mothers of America
- Balance Sheet Management Plan (corporate finance)
- Balanced Scorecard Master Professional (various locations)
- Billing, Shipping, Marking or Packing
- Blu-Sky Mine Productions (New Zealand)
- Bristol Sharon Marie Palin, LLC (consulting firm; est. 2009)
- Bus Safety Management Program (American Public Transit Association)
- Bi-State Metropolitan Planning Organization
- Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Agricultural University (Bangladesh)
- Beam Shared Medium Resolution Coverage Area (US DoD MILSTAR/AEHF)
- Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery (India)
- Balch Springs Middle School (Texas)
- Ballston Spa Middle School (New York)
- Battle Staff Management System
- Battlefield Spectrum Management System
- Beit Shalom Messianic Synagogue
- Belgian Society for Mass Spectrometry (est. 1996; Belgium)
- Binary-Symmetric Markov Source
Samples in periodicals archive:
A lawyer by profession, Rahman was a close associate of Bangladesh's founder and Hasina's father Bangabandhu Shaikh Mujibur Rahman and is regarded as a key figure in consolidating the ruling Awami League's unity at different times after 1975 coup when Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman was killed along with most of his family members.
The event is to mark the 'National Mourning Day,' the 37th death anniversary of father of the nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman.
The successes achieved by the pro-people government led by the illustrious daughter of Father of the Nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman "Deshratna" Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina in the socio-economic and governance arena during the past two years have been summarized below.
The blood donation marks the beginning of the month-long programme in observance of the National Mourning Day on August 15, the 35th death anniversary of Father of the Nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman.
Rahman is affiliated with the Institute of Computer Management and Science, and teaches at Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Agricultural University.
It is a labour of love - that is how the Father of this nation - Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman described his inspiration: "As a man, what concerns mankind concerns me.
Pakistan recognized Bangladesh in 1974, when the country's founding father Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman visited Islamabad to join an OIC summit.