I mean, do you bang your head against the door frame five times when you go to work to remind you when it is going-home time?
What does BYH stand for?
BYH stands for Bang Your Head (German band)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BYH
We have 6 other meanings of BYH in our Acronym Attic
- Bahrain Youth Forum Society
- Barrington Youth and Family Services (Barrington, IL)
- Bob Young Frame Supplies Pty. Ltd. (Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Brace Yourself for the Mediocre
- Baptist Youth Group (BC, Canada)
- Binnerri Youth Group (Dallas, Tx)
- Black Yellow Green
- Blue Yard Garden (band)
- Buchanan Yonushewski Group, LLC (Denver, CO)
- Buckeye Yard and Garden Line
- Big Yellow House (cooperative house)
- Bikram Yoga Harlem (Harlem, New York)
- Bless Your Heart
- Braintree Youth Hockey (Braintree, MA)
- Brigham Young High School (Provo, Utah)
- Beloit Youth Hockey Association (Beloit, WI)
- Brandon Youth Hockey Association (Canada)
- Birmingham Youth Hockey League (Alabama)
- Bahrain Youth Human Rights Society
- Bahrain Youth Hostels Society (Bahrain)
Samples in periodicals archive:
You are likely to bang your head any time you go to get into the seat or try to open the window.
A good bump could cause you to break a handgrip or bang your head against the sight.