Authorities had partially annulled a 2011 pardon of Saenz for a conviction dating back to his time as head of Banesto.
What does BAN stand for?
BAN stands for Banesto (Tour de France cycling sponsor)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BAN
We have 70 other meanings of BAN in our Acronym Attic
- Broad Alliance for Multimedia Technology Applications
- Broken Arrow Music Teachers Association (Oklahoma)
- Beijing Aeronautical Manufacturing Technology Research Institute (China)
- Bachelor of Arts in Music
- Bangladesh Arsenic Mitigation Water Supply Project
- Bermuda Aquarium, Museum & Zoo
- Brad, Angelina, Maddox and Zahara
- Bachelor of Arts in Nursing
- Backup Area Network
- Badan Akreditasi Nasional (Indonesian: National Accreditation Board)
- Bangladesh (South Asia)
- Bangor (Amtrak station code; Bangor, ME)
- Base Aéronautique Navale (French: Naval Air Base)
- Base Area Network
- Basel Action Network
- Basement Area Network
- Basic Access Network
- Basongo, Zaire (Airport Code)
- Basset Artésien Normand (French: Artesien Norman Basset; dog breed)
- Bâtiment des Auxiliaires Nucléaires (French: Nuclear Auxiliary Building)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Santander last month announced plans to fully absorb its 110-year-old Banesto brand, closing 700 branches to cut costs and help position itself for any further downturn in Spain's sickly banking sector.
| MADRID, Dec 17 (KUNA) -- Spain's banking giant Banco Santander said on Monday it planned to absorb its Spanish offshoots Banesto and Banif, closing 700 branches and saving an estimated 420 million euros a year as of 2015.
Two were signed by the Ministry of Hacienda with Spanish commercial bank Banesto, one for US$49.
Second-quarter results were solid in overall gas distribution and in Spanish power generation, but the electricity distribution in Spain is stagnant, Banesto analyst Antonio Cruz said.
Instituto de Credito Oficial, Banco Popular and Banesto were the mandated lead arrangers of the deal.