During this research, he frequently encountered the issue of band-limited signals, and it was quite natural for him to propose a fundamental question, namely, 'what properties do band-limited signals possess?
What does BLS stand for?
BLS stands for Band-Limited Signal
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BLS
We have 174 other meanings of BLS in our Acronym Attic
- Battle Lab Reconfigurable Simulator
- Balti Laevaremonditehas (Estonia)
- Bond & Loop Resistance Tester (electronics)
- Business Librarians Round Table
- Bean Leaf Roll Virus
- Bachelor of Legal Studies
- Bachelor of Leisure Studies
- Bachelor of Liberal Studies
- Bachelor of Library Science
- Bacterial Leaf Streak
Samples in periodicals archive:
Key words and phrases : Sampling, Reproducing Kernel Hilbert space, oversampling 1 Introduction Let f(t) be a band-limited signal with band region [-[pi], [pi]], that is, a squre-integrable function on R of which the Fourier transform [?