The family-owned business was founded by William Knaus, who opened it as a band instrument repair facility after having working with the original Eugene Music as the repair technician.
What does BIR stand for?
BIR stands for Band Instrument Repair (various schools)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BIR
We have 82 other meanings of BIR in our Acronym Attic
- Biblioteca do Instituto de Química da Unicamp (Brazilian chemistry insitute library)
- Body-Image Ideals Questionnaire (psychology)
- Building in Quality (Australian program)
- Bureau d'Immigration du Québec (French: Quebec Immigration Office; Canada)
- Business Intelligence Quotient
- Background Independent Quantum Gravity
- Body Image Quality of Life Inventory (psychology)
- Breast Imaging Quality Standards Act
- Baculovirus IAP Repeat
- Badatz Igud Rabbonim (Kosher Food Certification Agency)
- Banque d'Information sur les Recherches
- Basic Individual Record
- Bataillon d'Intervention Rapide (French: Rapid Intervention Battalion; Cameroon)
- Bâtiment Industrie Réseaux (French: Building Industry Networks)
- Benefit/Investment Ratio
- Best Incremental Return
- Beta-Cell Inward Rectifier Subunit
- Biological Impact Report
- Biomedical Imaging Resource
- Biometric Identification Record
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tim Sweaney has joined the store's staff as band instrument repair shop manager.