BR), Brazil's second-largest private-sector bank in terms of assets, has said that it has acquired Banco do Estado do Rio de Janeiro SA (BERJ) from the Rio de Janeiro state government, for BRL1.
What does BANERJ stand for?
BANERJ stands for Banco do Estado do Rio de Janeiro SA (Rio de Janeiro State Bank, Brazil)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Burlington Association for Nuclear Disarmament (Ontario, Canada)
- Business Angels Netzwerk Deutschland eV (German: Business Angels Network Germany; inter-business cooperation)
- Bay Area National Digital Library
- Bangladesh Acute Nerve Damage Study
- Bay Area Network for Diversity Training in Early Childhood (San Francisco, CA)
- Bay Area National Dance Week (San Francisco, CA)
- Business Angel Network Europe
- British Association for Near Eastern Archaeology
- Banco do Estado da Bahia SA (Bahia State Bank, Brazil)
- Bay Area Network of Ethics Committees
- Bath and North-East Somerset (United Kingdom county)
- Banco do Estado de Sergipe SA (Sergipe State Bank, Brazil)
- Banco do Estado de São Paulo SA (São Paulo State Bank; Brazil)
- Banco do Estado do Paraná SA (Paraná State Bank, Brazil)
- Banco do Estado do Espírito Santo SA (Espírito Santo State Bank, Brazil)
- Banco Español de Crédito (Spanish bank)
- Banco de Exportación SA (Guatemala bank)
- Banco del Exito (microfinance)
- Bayesian Networks
- Bilateral Acoustic Neurofibromatosis