Bank refs: Banco Industrial (Guatemala); Banco del Quetzal (Guatemala); West Trust Bank (USA).
What does BANQUETZAL stand for?
BANQUETZAL stands for Banco del Quetzal (Guatemala, bank)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Bell Atlantic Nynex Mobile
- British Academy of New Music (London, UK)
- British Approved Name Modified (drug names)
- Barn Owl (bird species)
- Bahrain National Oil Company
- Banco del Nororiente (Guatemala)
- Batang Ai National Park (Malaysia)
- Bay Area Nutrition and Physical Activity Collaborative (health enthusiast organization; California)
- Banco do Estado do Pará (Pará State Bank; Brazil)
- Bibliothèque et Archives Nationales du Québec (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Board on Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Banco do Estado do Rio Grande do Sul
- Banco do Estado do Rio Grande do Sul (Rio Grande do Sul State Bank, Brazil)
- Banco de Desarrollo Rural (Guatemala)
- Back, Arms, Neck and Scalp (mnemonic)
- Bank Swallow (bird species)
- British Artificial Nutrition Survey (est. 1996; British Association for Enteral and Parenteral Nutrition)
- British Association of Numismatic Societies
- Budesonide Aqueous Nasal Spray
- Build A Niche Store (eBay Affiliate Website Builder)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bank: In Guatemala: Banco Reformador; Banrural; Banco del Quetzal.