Bank ref: Banco BHD, Santiago, DR and Banco Santa Cruz, Santiago, DR.
What does BSC stand for?
BSC stands for Banco Santa Cruz
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BSC
We have 502 other meanings of BSC in our Acronym Attic
- Bainbridge Scuba Center
- Balanced Scorecard
- Balanced Scorecard Collaborative
- Balancing and Settlement Code (UK)
- Baleine sous Caillou (French film production company)
- Ballarat Secondary College (Ballarat, Australia)
- Balma Sporting Club (Balma, France)
- Baltic Shipping Company (Saint-Petersburg, Russia)
- Baltimore Ski Club
- Banbury Sailing Club (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The country's largest bank, Banco Santa Cruz, was bought the following year by Spain's Banco Central Hispano, and Peru's Banco de Credito gobbled up two Bolivian banks since 1995, giving it the second largest portfolio in Bolivia.