Previously, she was a regional credit administrator for JP Morgan Chase (NYSE: JPM), and has also worked for Banco Popular North America, as a director of commercial lending.
What does BPNA stand for?
BPNA stands for Banco Popular North America (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPNA
We have 4 other meanings of BPNA in our Acronym Attic
- Building Preservation Notice (UK)
- BulletProof Nerds (gaming community)
- Bureau Politique National (French: National Political Bureau; various nations)
- Business Partner Network
- Business Partner Number
- Business Permit Number
- Business Preferred Network (various companies)
- Business Process Network (supply chain execution)
- Business Professional Network
- National Land Affairs Agency of Indonesia
- Bear Pond Natural Area (Canaan, NH)
- Benton Park Neighborhood Association (St. Louis, MO)
- Boulevard Park Neighborhood Association (Sacramento, CA)
- BP (British Petroleum) North America
- British Paediatric Neurology Association
- Broadcast and Production Native Bundle (Waves Audio, Ltd.; software)
- Barbers Point Naval Air Station (Hawai'i)
- Big Pine Neighborhood Charter School (Big Pine Key, FL)
- Bank of Papua New Guinea
- British Pharmaceutical Nutrition Group (est. 1988; Derby, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
mainland banking subsidiary, Banco Popular North America, reclassified about $396 million in U.
Banco Popular North America is foreclosing on the developer of the Melrose Place Condominium in Fort Lauderdale.
YAT630) ROBERTO HERENCIA - BANCO POPULAR NORTH AMERICA (BPOP) (BPOP).
He has also served as executive vice president and chief officer for Financial, Operations and Administration of Banco Popular North America, and as regional manager of a branch network of Banco Popular de Puerto Rico.
Prior to joining Greystone, he was vice president and manager of centralized consumer credit and collections for Banco Popular North America.