The lion's share of the debt is attributed to creditor Banco Popular de Puerto Rico, with $43 million, it was reported Jan.
What does BPPR stand for?
BPPR stands for Banco Popular De Puerto Rico
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of BPPR
We have 1 other meaning of BPPR in our Acronym Attic
- Business Process and Project Management (degree program)
- Business Process Performance Management
- Badan Penyehatan Perbankan Nasional
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Nystagmus (otolaryngology)
- Badan Perhubungan PAS (Parti Islam Se-Malaysia) Negeri Sembilan (Malay: Department of Transportation Islamic Party of Malaysia of Negeri Sembilan; Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia)
- Barbara Parry Paediatric Oncology Association (Canada)
- Breastfeeding Promotion in Physicians' Office Practices
- Beechcraft Pilot Proficiency Program
- Breakthrough Propulsion Physics Program (NASA)
- Bundesverband Public Private Partnership (German: Federal Association of Public-Private Partnership)
- Business Protection Plan Rebate (utility payment; Ontario, Canada)
- Ballam Park Primary School (Frankston, Victoria, Australia)
- Banora Point Public School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Bejoy Peter's Public Speaking (India)
- Billion Packet per Second (computer networking)
- Birds of Prey Protection Society (Bulgaria)
- Blood Plasma Protein Spectrum
- Bukit Panjang Primary School (Singapore)
- Bureau for Policy and Programme Support (UN)
- Banana Paper Project Supporting Association (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Banco Popular de Puerto Rico Hato Rey, Puerto Rico Order Approving the Merger of Banks and the Establishment of Branches Banco Popular de Puerto Rico ("Banco Popular"), (1) Hato Rey, a state member bank, has requested the Board's approval under section 18(c) of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act (2) ("Bank Merger Act") to acquire assets and assume liabilities of Westernbank Puerto Rico ("Westernbank"), Mayagiiez, both of Puerto Rico.
The company, which runs Banco Popular de Puerto Rico, plans to shut its wholesale non-prime mortgage origination business early in the current quarter along with the wholesale broker, retail and call-center units, said a federal filing.
Banco Popular de Puerto Rico, Hato Rey, Puerto Rico Written Agreement dated March 9, 2000 Terminated January 16, 2003 * Belmont Bancorp, St.