These include gold projects, such as the Cristalino project of the Banco Nacional de Desenvolvimento Economico e Social and Vale SA - Silver projects such as the Aripuana project of Votorantim Metais and Karmin Exploration Inc.
What does BNDS stand for?
BNDS stands for Banco Nacional de Desenvolvimento (Brazil)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BNDS
We have 3 other meanings of BNDS in our Acronym Attic
- Brandeis University High Energy Physics Deparement (Waltham, MA)
- Backward Nondeterministic Dawg Matching Algorithm
- Been Nowhere Done Nothing
- Bureau National des Donnees Oceaniques (French)
- Bet-Nahrain Democratic Party (Iraq)
- Bounded Number of Degrees Property (mathematics)
- Brunei National Democratic Party (est. 1985)
- Brunei National Development Party
- Banque Nationale de Développement du Sénégal (French: National Development Bank of Senegal; Senegal)
- Base Nationale de Données sur les Sols (French)
- Birth Notification Data Set
- Burford Nursing Development Unit
- But Not Dead Yet
- Banque de la Nouvelle Ecosse (Bank of Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Battle.net Edition (Warcraft II game)
- Bayesian Nash Equilibrium (game theory)
- Berry Nature Environnement (French nature association)
- Biblioteca Nacional de España (National Library of Spain)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With a capacity of 400 MW, the plant is expected to enter into operations within 18 months, and this project might receive support from Banco Nacional de Desenvolvimento Economico e Social (BNDES).
Flight Options, a US-based company that offers private jet services, has announced that it has entered into a financing agreement with Banco Nacional de Desenvolvimento Economico e Social (BNDES), a Brazil-based financial institution.
Banco Nacional de Desenvolvimento Economico e Social (BNDES), Brazil's state-owned development bank, is doling out millions of dollars in new projects to support economic development as the Brazilian economy continues to boom.
Banco Nacional de Desenvolvimento Economico e Social
Of this money, a loan of US$80million has been secured from the Brazilian development bank - Banco Nacional de Desenvolvimento Economico e Social (BNDES).
WASHINGTON, June 30 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Export-Import Bank of the United States (Ex-Im Bank) announced that it has signed a framework agreement with the Brazilian development bank, Banco Nacional de Desenvolvimento Economico e Social (BNDES), to seek opportunities for jointly promoting investments and projects in Brazil that will benefit U.
Brazil's development bank Banco Nacional de Desenvolvimento Economico e Social (BNDES), created a new credit line called Nova Prosoft, available for software companies.