uk Spain-based Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA (BBVA) may buy assets of Guaranty Bank (NYSE: GFG).
What does BBVA stand for?
BBVA stands for Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (First Bank of Spain)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BBVA
We have 2 other meanings of BBVA in our Acronym Attic
- Black Box Voting (unsecure voting machines)
- Blockbuster Video (store)
- Blood Baron of Vizkopa (gaming)
- Blood-borne Virus
- Blower Bypass Valve
- Blue Book Value (car value)
- Body by Victoria (Victoria's Secret)
- Brags Beats and Variance (2+2 poker community)
- Brake Booster Vacuum (automotive)
- Bündner Bauernverband (German)
- Buzzards Bay Village Association (Massachusetts)
- Belgische Beroepsvereniging voor Arbeidsgeneesheren (Dutch: Belgian Professional Association of Occupational Physicians; Belgium)
- Big Bear Valley Astronomical Society (California)
- Baký Banklararasý Valyuta Birjasý (Azerbaijan: Baku Interbank Money Market)
- Bedrijfs Belangen Vereniging Breskens (Dutch: Business Interests Association Breskens; Breskens, Netherlands)
- Block Bottom Valve Bag (product)
- Bronte Beach Volleyball Club (Toronto, Canada)
- Birch Bay Village Community Club (Blaine, WA)
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- Bethany Beach Volunteer Fire Company (Delaware)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With regard to Iberia's flotation, SEPI apparently intends to allocate 54% of Iberia's capital to new investors after the sale at the beginning of 2001 and 40% to investors such as British Airways and Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria according to La Nacion.
UnoFirst Group has the backing of Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.
uk The Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria Group (BBVA) (NYSE: BBV) (BBVA.