uk Global Banking News - 11 January 2012 Italy's Banca Popolare di Milano (PMI.
What does BPM stand for?
BPM stands for Banca Popolare di Milano (Italian bank)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPM
We have 185 other meanings of BPM in our Acronym Attic
- Birchard Public Library of Sandusky County (Fremont, OH)
- Binomial Probabilistic Location Set Covering Problem
- Blood Pressure Lowering Treatment
- Baker Plug (petroleum industry)
- Barramundi Picorna-Like Virus
- Bipropellant Latch Valve Driver
- Buckshot Pyrite Leader Zone (gold mining)
- Background Processing Management
- Balance of Payments Manual
- Bank Pertanian Malaysia
- Barrels Per Minute (flow rate of Oil producing wells)
- Basic Parameters Module
- Basic Perinatal Matrices
- Basic Pleasure Model (band)
- Bataafse Petroleum Maatschappij (Dutch)
- Batch Process Monitor
- Batch Processing Monitor
- Bathy-Photometer (oceanography)
- Battement par Minute (French: Beats per Minute)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The banks involved include Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena, Banco Popolare Societa Cooperativa, Banca Popolare dell'Emilia Romagna, Banca Popolare di Milano and Banca di Bologna.
uk Global Banking News - 20 December 2011 Italy's Banca Popolare di Milano SCARL (PMI.
uk Global Banking News - 22 November 2011 Italy's Banca Popolare di Milano SCARL (PMI.